Website The Exchange
The position is Replenishment Allocation Specialist for our Merchandising Directorate, with a primary focus on inventory and in-stock performance of given categories for our retail organization – based out of Dallas TX.
This position is responsible for the inventory and in-stock performance of given categories, including forecasting, receipt flow and planning, replenishment system and order, order accuracy, safety stock, vendor lead times, and distribution center vendor returns.
- Coordinates with planner the execution of the inventory and service plan at sub-class/item level.
- Analyzes product flow performance and provides updates and improvement suggestions to management.
- Routinely communicates purchase order plans and performance issues with vendors.
- Executes and monitors purchases and inventory flow from vendor to DC and vendor direct to store door.
- Coordinates purchase order plans and executes replenishment reorders for dc and direct to store.
- Manages and modifies replenishment and allocation parameters and settings to achieve sales, inventory, service plans.
- Monitors and tracks vendor delivery performance to resolve compliance issues.
- 3 years’ experience managing a supply chain function
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year experience managing a supply chain function
Company: The Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A