Website Aaron's, Inc
To perform accurate diagnoses and repair of consumer appliances in the Service Center. Properly complete all necessary service orders / paperwork associate with the repair. Calculate estimates on all non-warranty repairs. Research product, part information and determine warranty status. Reporting to a Technical Supervisor / Manager.
- Ensures accurate documentation of model and serial numbers.
- Ability to determine warranty vs non-warranty repairs.
- Maintain a safe clean work environment.
- Experienced in trouble shooting to component level.
- Ability to read schematics, research part and product information.
- Knowledge of most common consumer appliances.
- Performs repairs in accordance with manufacturer specs and in a timely efficient manner.
- Basic PC skills with the ability to navigate service software and vendor websites.
- Previous consumer appliance service repair.
- Can read and follow safety and work instructions.
- Must be able to lift, load and dolly 50-300lbs.
- Strong diagnostic skills.
- Must have adequate tools to perform required task.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Perform physical labor up to 8 hours per day.
- Can work overtime when necessary.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficient in communication with internal as well as retail store management.
Company: Aaron’s, Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A