A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. And you possess the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game. Ready to put your talents to work in an information systems environment?
- Design, set-up, test, and deploy prototype and production Finance solutions and ensure that all the pieces work together seamlessly
- Analyze technical and functional integration requirements
- Contribute to large-scale, global work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP within the Finance function
- Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create stand-out Finance offerings powered by SAP ERP Finance tools such as
- S/4HANA, Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), and FI/CO (Finance and Controlling)
- Build SAP ERP technology solutions that transform clients’ Finance functions such as Accounting, Controls (Costs and Executive), Treasury, Investment Management
- Be part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide SAP Transformational Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in SAP Finance (preferably S4 HANA Finance, SAP FI/CO)
- Experience working on at least two SAP Central Finance projects
- Must have design and configuration experience working on an SAP Finance implementation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A