The H&PS Strategy & Consulting team are working at the centre of high-profile transformations within the UK Public Service as well as multiple heathcare providers. Within the practice, you’ll work on innovative projects with colleagues and clients to drive excellence from strategy through to implementation, making changes that directly impact citizens. You will be using the latest technologies and methodologies with clients to help them get to the next level. Do you want to work in an environment that is innovative, collaborative and challenging, doing work that really matters?
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
- Collect, synthesise, and analyse a variety of data types to draw insights that inform evidence-based decision making and drive action.
- Identify and address client business issues (root cause analysis) by applying pragmatic, results-driven problem-solving techniques and creative insights.
- Use a human-centred approach to solve problems, frame opportunities, and achieve innovation through collaboration and co-creation.
- Work on projects across a range of Health & Public Service clients, including central government departments, public safety clients, and various healthcare clients, both in the public and private sector.
- Lead delivery against a plan, ensuring activities are progressing to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the capability to influence senior stakeholders
- Experience in owning and managing relationships with leadership (either with your clients or internal stakeholders)
- Certified in Agile methodologies, programme or project management techniques (e.g. Prince 2, Managing Successful Programmes) and/or a Design Thinking practitioner
- Ability to operate at all stages of a project/programme lifecycle, from proposal through to full programme delivery and experience managing risks and working with senior client partners and Accenture’s Leadership
- Experience of using data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI, Qlik, etc)
- Experience of working with Health & Public Service clients
- Certified in a current technology (e.g. a Cloud platform, a CRM platform)
- Understanding of Agile techniques and frameworks with the ability to lead Agile teams to seek opportunities and drive value for customers and improve business performance
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving skills and be able to utilise continuous improvement techniques
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A