You will support clients with their journey to cloud and their digital transformation thereafter. Accenture Cloud legal counsel focuses on supporting Accenture Cloud’s go-to-market/sales organization as well as other Technology related offerings and assets.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Develop clear communications, guidance, templates and trainings regarding the offerings for the development teams, sales teams and contracting legal teams that lead client facing contracting.
- Draft, review and negotiate complex alliance and vendor technology transactions.
- Collaborate with Cloud business teams, and other Accenture Technology Innovation teams, to evaluate and prepare new offerings for market, with varying deal structures (including consulting services, cloud services including software as a service, and licensed software) in different geographies and different industries and regulatory environments.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships within the business and Legal organizations.
- Learn and understand the technology sufficiently to educate and advise the business with respect to legal and risk management issues relating to the offerings.
- Understanding of or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes and its effect on cloud services, product development and deployment.
- Strong understanding of Intellectual Property commercial and transactional issues.
- Awareness of data protection and privacy laws and their interplay with cloud services, product development and deployment.
- Experience advising as Product Counsel working with a company to develop services (including ‘as-a-Service’ cloud hosted services), products and/or offerings.
- Strong skills in structuring and negotiating cloud computing and software as a service deals. Both supplier and customer sides preferred.
- Substantial years’ post-qualifying transactional experience drafting and negotiating client/vendor cloud computing arrangements, software-as-a-service, IP and data licensing and/or development agreements.
- Admitted to the bar (or local equivalent) and in good standing or otherwise authorized to practice law.
- Experience advising engineering and commercial teams on how to bring new offerings to market in a legally compliant and strategic manner.
- Keen interest, industry awareness or experience working with new technologies, such as artificial intelligence, quantum computing, edge computing, IOT, extended reality, robotics, or blockchain.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, GB
Application Deadline: N/A