View All Accenture JobsAccenture
Accenture have recently launched the Adobe Business Group (ABG) globally; a focused executive-level effort between Adobe and Accenture, to turbo-charge our joint business, and deliver outstanding customer experiences for our clients. You will be part of an exciting environment — in our first year as ABG, as we have the energy and pace of a start-up, merged with the stability of a well-established Adobe capability (Accenture have been delivering Adobe work since 2001).
We have the opportunity to scale our ABG capability into the wider Accenture network (Accenture’s clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.)
- Bring in relevant industry insights and experience to guide client conversations on “what good looks like” and be able to provide view on “Best in-class vs “Best in-suite” with respect to a client’s challenges.
- Previous track record of upskilling, coaching and growing capability.
- Define a technical solution for client’s business problems, estimate and formulate a delivery approach
- Proven credential in designing and delivering large scale, complex content & marketing platforms.
- Ability to shape architecture and integration blueprint design of different Adobe products.
- Technical SME in helping shape solutions for clients using the Adobe experience cloud capabilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise in client presentations and ability to influence decision making.
- Support platform leads in building Adobe Technical Architecture capability.
- Drive digital assessments at client sites. This includes “as is” / “to be” design sessions and documentation to enable solution roadmap & development.
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital architectures to support strategy recommendations for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with a highly matrixed business environment, requiring deep navigation skills.
- Progressive experience in a top-tier digital technology supplier, interactive marketing consultancy, digital agency, or marketing services firm with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust amongst partners at the field level with a focus on interactive marketing technologies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warwick, GB
Application Deadline: N/A