View All Accenture JobsAccenture
Accenture’s ServiceNow practice can help any organization determine how to best respond to changing business needs and coordinate services across the enterprise for greater speed, agility and efficiency, all delivered at scale.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Lead consulting engagements from post sales stage to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register and weekly status reports
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Strong background working with Enterprise Software companies and/or Consulting companies
- Lead and manage the implementation project team
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and to work internally with the ServiceNow account teams to progress
- Manage all aspects of project delivery and solution delivery
- Proven experience of leading the deployment of Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) solutions in client environments
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Project Management/Delivery experience or certification in project management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Experience with MS Project
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification or in depth ServiceNow experience
- Minimum 5 years knowledge and experience working with or implementing ServiceNow
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A