The Agile Product Owner will join the GPS Product Management Team to support delivery of value driven capabilities and functionality for a variety of business areas. The successful candidate will be accountable for ensuring the desired business vision, value and experience are achieved, while simultaneously driving timelines, milestones, documentation/tracking of work and prioritization. This position requires the Agile Product Owner to exercise solid judgment as the key decision maker on a SAFe agile scrum team. Continual collaboration with various business stakeholders, product management, scrum/program team members and/or other channel resources will be critical to success.
- Experience as an Agile or Scaled Agile (SAFe) Product Owner.
- Solid understanding of healthcare and customer service.
- Proven track record in managing project deliverables in a fast paced environment, meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience collaborating across areas/teams to gain consensus/drive towards a common goal.
- SAFe certifications desired.
- Familiarity with customer service applications, including CRMs preferred.
- Salesforce experience and/or certification helpful.
- UX/UI exposure helpful.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A