Website Al Naboodah Group
The incumbent provides first-level management of the legal operations with emphasis on supporting the lawyers, monitoring and coordinating the flow of legal information and workload, conducting basic research using legal databases, and responding to the needs of internal clients. The Paralegal is responsible for certain aspects of the legal department including drafting and negotiating leases, lease amendments, and other lease-related legal documents, and manage additional legal tenant correspondence.
- Provide clarification and interpretation information to Property Management staff concerning any executed documents. Research and interpret lease language as may be required.
- Timely prepare initial drafts of commonly used form documents, (i.e. lease amendments, lease exhibits, service contracts, non-disclosure agreements) in close consultation with Legal team.
- Review, research and prepare responses to lease inquiries and tenant communication in consultation with legal team.
- Provide legal advice and services, and contribute to the drafting, negotiating and review of correspondence, legal documents, settlement agreements, leases, contracts, assignment document leaflets and brochures.
- Participation in the preparation of legal agreements, brochures, legal notices and related documentation.
- Review standard contracts that are being implemented by Property Management and Operations. Provide feedback concerning standard contract modifications that are acceptable to the company.
- Receive and review special notices received from tenants for special circumstances and tenant notices. Coordinate with company staff as required and prepare and issue response documents.
- Negotiate lease documents and involve property management team, Head of Property as applicable to complete documents for execution that comply with company guidelines.
- Draft miscellaneous agreements, letters and other related documents necessary for the business of the company and coordinate with company staff as required.
- Manage key documents used in the documentation of lease agreements such as Property Exclusives/Special Clauses and related information.
- Work with staff as required on legal issues and collaborate with Leasing, Property Management, Operations to ensure compliance and proper implementation of leases as negotiated.
- Conduct legal research on subjects referred by the head of the division, for instance, relevant laws, regulations, legal articles, and use all available sources to provide the required information.
- Prepare memorandum related to legislative issues relevant to the business and recommend modifications in case of conflict with other legislations as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university
- Paralegal Certification preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in paralegal tasks / legal research in a reputed organization
Company: Al Naboodah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A