View All Aldi UK JobsAldi UK
You’ll join Aldi’s HR Department in a team specifically dedicated to supporting Aldi’s London growth plans. Crucially, you’ll be involved in the screening of online applications, video applications and facilitation of assessment centres for the business. You’ll also be responsible for the applicant tracking system (ATS) testing and development and recruitment related queries, as well as working with the wider business to uphold best practice.
- Analyse recruitment requirements and interpret data to assess both current and future vacancies, identifying where additional marketing and PR support may be needed and liaise with the relevant parties to authorise this additional media support.
- Analyse the effectiveness of recruitment marketing campaigns and making recommendations for changes.
- Assist with the developing and testing of all ATS releases.
- Write and produce any reports or research documents as and when is requested in both a timely and professional format.
- Some travel to the Bolton Office or within London may be required. Required travel outside of the place of work (Camden Office) will be expensed.
- Application and video interview screening of Store Operations Management applications for London Stores.
- Running group assessments and interviews for Store Operations Management applications for London Stores.
- Acting as the first point of contact for applicant tracking system (ATS) and recruitment related queries.
- Hiring Manager support and data analysis.
- Candidate headhunting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Adaptability under pressure and ability to prioritise duties among multiple concurrent responsibilities.
- Experience managing the end-to-end recruitment process including candidate screening and facilitating assessments.
- Strong communication skills with ability to take complex information and deliver in a simplified manner across all levels of a business.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and manage own time.
- Ability to plan ahead to meet deadlines with a high level of personal organisation.
- Recruitment experience, with a wider commercial awareness for both retail and recruitment/HR.
- Solution focused and analytical.
- Experience of high-volume recruitment.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A