Website Aldi UK
You will work within the AHEAD Assortment Team and be responsible for ensuring all data housed within the current systems is accurate, relevant and formatted correctly in readiness for migration to the new systems. Alongside this, you will also be required to provide ad-hoc administrative support to the wider business to ensure all data and record keeping meets the required standards.
- Generate reports and store completed work in designated locations.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Respond to internal and external emails in a timely manner using the formal email templates provided.
- Cleanse and update records in systems to ensure the most accurate in-house data ahead of migration, following data entry procedures.
- Maintain regular audits of data that have been cleansed.
- Formulate and constantly review quick reference guides for tasks and processes.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Take responsibility for your work and actions – be accountable.
- Go above and beyond your duties when required.
- Work as a team with the end goal in mind, always sharing best practices.
- Meticulously follows rules and procedures to ensure work is completed to the required Aldi standard.
- Process driven and does not ‘cut corners’.
- Ability to proactively work towards challenging deadlines through multitasking and resilience.
- Educated to GCSE level with a grade C or above in English and Maths.
- Experience in data entry and manipulation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- High levels of attention to detail for data accuracy and input.
- Self-disciplined in the completion of paperwork and maintenance of ‘clean’ data.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and with a wider team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A