Website Aldi UK
As an Area Manager, you will be trained to operate multiple stores alongside managing suppliers and getting the best out of your teams. In addition to this the successful candidate will be involved in every aspect of the business from ensuring each store is meeting sales targets, to liaising with the wider business to execute new initiatives. And the best bit? You’ll gain a lot of skills from your hard work but receive amazing support and incredible benefits.
- Hitting targeting and controlling processes.
- After 12 months you’ll take on three or four stores.
- Understanding our business model and the ins and outs of store life.
- Prioritise workload in a changing environment and escalate as needed to ensure deliverables are met on schedule.
- Working on personal and team projects, building relationships and solving problems.
- Motivating your team and ensuring they have what they need to achieve their goals.
- Engage with a range of national and international colleagues, taking ownership across a variety of tasks and providing support as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Open minded individual.
- UK driving license.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to confidently communicate with different areas of the business.
- 2:2 Degree in any discipline.
- Willing to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A