View All Aldi UK JobsAldi UK
You’ll be given real responsibility and join a highly motivated team, implementing change at every level and in every part of the business. As well as this, you’ll be on the front line, delivering new and exciting initiatives that change the way an organisation operates.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve current processes and increase efficiency and effectiveness within the teams.
- Manage projects through to completion on behalf of the Director.
- Minute taking.
- Collate weekly KPI reports and monitor monthly saving submissions.
- Arrange contract signing sessions for all new starters, set up on HMS, ELP, personnel tracker and National Supply Chain Management structure chart.
- Collate new starter packs for Director.
- Responsible for all National Supply Chain Management personnel tasks.
- Support National Supply Chain Management Managers and team with department queries and administrative tasks.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements for the Director.
- Ensure national deadlines are complied with for own area of responsibility.
- Create PowerPoint presentations on behalf of the Director’s team.
- Creation of various data reports as requested by Director.
- Ensure actions and information requests are followed up appropriately.
- Research, source and general preparation for any events or meeting.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships and communications with a multitude of contacts and stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Regular handling of confidential and sensitive information with the upmost discretion.
- Support the Director with external stakeholders, senior management and visitors and preparing for visits.
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage meetings including booking meeting rooms, providing refreshments, ITC set up and agenda preparation.
- Support the Managing Director’s Personal Assistant with department queries and administrative tasks.
- Support the inductions of new National Supply Chain Management Managers and Assistant team members.
- Create/support with training plans and National Supply Chain Management training days.
- Excellent team player.
- Educated to GCSE level with 5 A to C grades.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working at a fast pace.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience as a PA at a senior level.
- Business administration degree or qualification.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A