Website ALDI USA
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand customer needs and makes an effort to satisfy them in order to create a pleasant shopping experience.
- Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
- Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
- Drives for Success: Delivers excellent performance by proactively taking concrete actions that adhere to ALDI policies and procedures, and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve results.
- Performs within ALDI ACTS Competencies as outlined below.
- Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
Other duties as assigned.
- Plans and Prioritizes: Makes decisions, sets priorities and organizes information while thinking about the pros and cons of possible outcomes and maintaining compliance with ALDI standards.
- Models ALDI Image: Presents self in a professional way in both typical and challenging situations which promotes a positive ALDI experience for customers and co-workers.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
Company: ALDI USA
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Columbus, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A