View All Ameren JobsAmeren
- As assigned by management, under indirect and intermittent supervision, to do clerical work of a difficult and complex nature requiring the use of independent judgment and responsibility; to assist in training new and present employees and assigning and checking work; and to perform similar and less skilled work as required, including but not limited to the following typical activities, as assigned or as requested:
Type or transcribe, set up, format, and perform complex editing, composing and merging on difficult, technical and official documents, correspondence, reports, records, memorandums, and complex financial and statistical reports and statements;
- Maintain databases.
- Prepare presentations.
Arrange conferences, meetings and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Conduct research.
- Prepare Bills of Material and Work Orders.
- Receive and relay telephone inquiries, direct callers and in some cases arrange for interviews.
- Operate, maintain and arrange repair of office equipment.
- Time reporting and overtime equalization.
- Serve as Records Custodian by administering the Records Management Policy and Procedure.
- Prepare orders and requisitions.
- Maintain stationary supplies for the location.
- Maintain special and follow up files.
- Tabulate, compute and prepare data relating to the more difficult department work and summarize in prescribed report or record form;
- Maintain location Web Page where applicable.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduation from high school or the equivalent.
- Experience of one year as a Senior Stenographer or equivalent clerical experience, or three years’ experience outside the Company in a similar capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to perform clerical work of considerable difficulty with speed and accuracy.
- Must earn a recommended score on the SASS BCAB and the SASS Typing test, or equivalent testing tool, as selected by the company.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A