View All Ameren JobsAmeren
The Manager, Network Operations and Support will manage the day to day operation of Ameren’s networks. This position will be responsible for the leading a team of network engineers and administrators managing the availability, reliability and capacity of Ameren’s enterprise network. Ameren’s network include a complex network supporting SCADA, Mobile Radio, Voice PBX and VoIP, Corporate WAN, LAN (wired and wireless), virtual and cloud network services, and various Field Area Network (FAN) wireless solutions.
- Supervise, budget and manage all resources of Ameren’s corporate network including product lifecycle, resolving systemic problems, and disaster recovery planning and execution
- Collaborate with all Digital groups and key business operations on performance and capabilities of network operational services
- Develop, maintain, and manage an on-going metrics program to qualify and quantify cyber and regulatory compliance posture, operational performance, and overall value of essential services to the business
- Oversee the analysis of escalated or recurring issues to determine the root cause and drive the implementation of solutions that improve long-term functionality
- Drive continuous improvement through proactive, in-depth/advanced analysis of network performance and operational metrics
- Partner with the Digital Command Center (DCC) to effectively monitor and respond to incidents and outages, with
- Network Engineering on project implementations, and with Cybersecurity on network security posture and regulatory compliance
- Remain abreast of new developments and trends in the computer and networking industry; to maintain professional expertise to assist in technology planning and influence the technology standards used by the company
- Support a culture of diversity, innovation and creativity while fostering growth opportunities, and career development for direct reports
- Experience: Five or more years of experience working in network engineering disciplines, supervising or managing large network or infrastructure operations technical initiatives. Previous people leadership or project experienced preferred.
- Other: Works normal business hours in an office environment, but may also need to work off-hours for project needs, support/upgrade/outage reasons, and systems implementations. After preliminary review, selected applicants must take the First Line Supervisor Test and obtain a recommended status in order to be eligible for additional selection procedures (e.g., interview) designated for this position.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably majoring in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent computer or applicable business related major is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A