View All Ameren JobsAmeren
- Ameren Services provides support to Ameren Corporation and its operating companies, subsidiaries and affiliates. Thousands of co-workers serve the company with business planning, communications, diversity, financial support, human resources, digital/information technology, legal counsel, safety and supply services skillsets.
Within our Digital department, we host dozens of interns and co-ops annually. Our collegiate co-workers will participate in meaningful work activities related to analysis, assessment, design, collaboration and more! Coaching and feedback are a key part of your co-op experience. You will have the opportunity to work with talented, experienced digital staff while completing your work assignments.
The collegiate program provides students with valuable work experience as well as providing Ameren with a source of highly talented candidates for full time positions.
- Support the Digital Strategy team by attending and providing input to meetings with business departments, digital resources and key stakeholders. This includes identifying and organizing tasks, facilitating meetings, tracking issues and communicating status updates.
- Assist in ongoing Digital strategic planning efforts to help draw alignment with senior leaders and business lines. This includes learning to build line of sight across Ameren’s corporate strategy, business line strategies and Digital’s strategy and objectives.
- Provide editing input into documentation, presentations, process maps and other materials. Integrate knowledge, experience and value to support accurate decision making.
- Act as a liaison between leaders, stakeholders, vendors and Ameren Digital to document, analyze and communicate key drivers of strategy efforts
- Champion a culture that supports learning and growth by integrating knowledge, experience and value to support accurate Ameren Digital decision making
- Gather requirements from leaders, stakeholders and other parties to deliver on initiatives
- Provide energy and passion in support of making Ameren more agile, accelerated and innovative
- Display the ability to take initiative, work independently and meet deadlines
- Encourage innovation and a bias for action in self and others
Qualification & Experience:
- Current student with at least 60 college credit hours completed. Student must be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Business, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent business or computer-related field from an accredited college or university required with a GPA of 2.5 or above.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A