View All Ameren JobsAmeren
The Energy Efficiency Evaluation Advisor is focused on managing and executing evaluations and other research related to programs within Ameren Illinois’ Energy Efficiency portfolio.
- As necessary, represent Ameren Illinois with external stakeholders with diverse and sometimes conflicting interests and objectives (e.g., Illinois Commerce Commission, State Attorney General, Citizens Utility Board, Environmental Law & Policy Center, National Resources Defense Council, customers, trade allies, community based organizations, industry groups) in a variety of settings, including resolution of policy items related to EM&V.
- Directly manage resources, including Ameren Illinois’ external evaluation, measurement, and verification (EM&V) contractor(s), to ensure high quality and on-time achievement of all necessary evaluation deliverables and compliance with Illinois policy.
- Perform research and analysis to provide support to senior management, inside, and outside corporate counsel representing the company in regulatory proceedings. Serve as an expert who communicates and educates internal team members on relevant EM&V topics and helps communicate evaluation findings throughout Ameren. Support internal and external program communication and outreach needs.
- Perform analysis, prepare reports, and develop and deliver presentations related to energy efficiency, DSM, program design and program evaluations
- Lead contractors in annual and multi-year evaluation planning process, ensuring that planned evaluations align with goals of Ameren Illinois and considers positions of external stakeholders, as well as maintaining research best practices.
- Influence and develop policy, formulate and negotiate positions, drive toward consensus solutions, leverage industry resources, and optimize use of evaluation resources.
- Maintain an appropriate positive and mutually beneficial business relationship with businesses, professional groups, and industry allies in support of Ameren Illinois’ energy efficiency objectives.
- Assist the Director of Energy Efficiency in managing overall evaluation strategy and coordination with other stakeholders.
- Lead internal collaboration, coordination and delivery of information by leveraging Company resources, processes and programs to positively influence customer satisfaction.
- Experience in the development and modeling of energy efficiency/ demand-side management programs
- Experience in evaluation/ performance measurement
- Stakeholder interface experience with State and Local Regulators
- Experience in analysis, primarily of modeling and evaluation, could include technology assessment, program modeling/ analysis/ cost-effectiveness, and/or program evaluation
- Experience in the analysis of cost effective program design of energy efficiency and demand response programs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A