Website American Airlines
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
- Leads a team of email marketing specialists who design, develop and deploy email marketing campaigns for American.
- Manages the effective and efficient utilization of assigned operational budgets
- Works closely and collaboratively with internal partners to understand business challenges to solve, including Loyalty and Insights, Customer Experience and Revenue Management
- Serves as the thought leader and champion for advancing personalization efforts in the email marketing channel, inclusive of dynamic content, trigger-based automation and journey-based programs.
- Drives channel level measurement and analytics efforts, inclusive of cross-functional and leadership socialization of wins and opportunities for improvement
- Owns the day-to-day management of American’s 3rd party Email Service Provider (ESP), including management of resources and resolution of any platform or data obstacles
- Develops and implements ongoing best practices to monitor and optimize team resources, to advance overall commercial objectives
Serves as the champion for advancing email tests and learns strategies, encouraging an experimentation driven team culture
- Owns all short and long-term planning efforts within the email channel, including the management of the customer contact strategy and contact governance framework
- Provides ongoing prioritization guidance for the Marketing IT team on resource allocation, using a combination of the Agile and Delivery Transformation based planning methodologies
- Supports the team of email marketing specialists through the design, production and delivery process of all email marketing campaigns, up to 30 per month.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation development experience
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; able to work independently or in a team environment
- 3+ years of people/team management experience
- Ability to operate independently and make sound prioritization decisions with autonomy
- Strong organizational, problem solving and project management skills
- Experience building and deploying complex email marketing campaigns
- Experience with an ESP (Email Service Provider) platform
- Strong analytical mindset with a drive toward actionable insight
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/training
- Ability to work effectively, meet tight deadlines, and shift priorities appropriately in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to utilize segmentation for strategy development
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- 5+ years of email marketing experience or related field
- Ability to appropriately interact with diverse teams (internal and external), across multiple management levels
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A