View All American Airlines JobsAmerican Airlines
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Develop short-range plans, schedule specific job assignments as required in support of the base MTC team to ensure a smooth efficient flow of work during the maintenance visit. Provide planning support to the team in areas of material identification, routing and retrieval, work card control, component tag accountability and other activities as required.
- Must be willing to work shifts and weekends
- Certificate of completion of accredited aircraft maintenance school
- Good computer skills with strong working knowledge of current planning software requirements preferred
- Dependability and good work attendance records are essential
- One year experience in material management or two years’ experience in an aircraft maintenance and/ or flight operations/ logistics field
- Must remain in this position for a minimum of 18 months
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must not be on a disciplinary level
- Possess a two year college degree in an aircraft maintenance field
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A