Website American Airlines
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers.
- Protects company property and revenue.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
- Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance.
- Provides for safe travel.
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments.
- May be required to perform Passenger Operation Control functions including air to ground communication as well as Tower functions.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders.
- Follows internal/external policies and procedures.
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Responds and assists during security and emergency situations.
- May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to enplane and deplane passengers.
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Working knowledge of Sabre or any other Passenger Service System
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Previous face to face Customer Service experience
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Bilingual language skills required in some locations
- Working in a fast pace environment
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A