View All American Airlines JobsAmerican Airlines
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
- Tracks and ensures employees complete onboarding duties, including appropriate system access, assignment of lockers, mailboxes, uniforms, badges, fingerprinting, training, etc.
- Assists in station event planning, coordination, and execution (i.e. Do Crew, luncheons, holiday meals, recognition events)
- Performs a wide variety of office duties including: coordinating meeting arrangements, typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and directing customers, handling mail, ordering and distributing office supplies, reconciling P-card spending, tracking anniversaries/birthdays, and arranging travel and hotel accommodations
- Provides assistance with preparation of management presentations and special projects as required
- Troubleshoots and escalates office technology issues, including telephone and copier machines
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- Previous office/clerical experience
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to grasp concepts and functionality of specific software and programs
- Knowledge of MS Office Products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, and corporate structure
- Ability to prioritize work, be detail oriented and meet deadlines
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A