View All American Cruise Lines JobsAmerican Cruise Lines
As a Housekeeper within our shipboard team you will be responsible for the overall cleanliness, aesthetic upkeep of our staterooms, and the maintenance of all public areas. This includes keeping all work areas neat and organized.
Within this role not only do you gain real-life experience in the hospitality industry, but you also get to work in a challenging and team-oriented environment. Our shipboard employees are the key to our success and our guests’ needs should always be your top priority.
Our Housekeepers have the cleanliness of our guests’ rooms and public areas as their top priority. Being a key member of the team you will create and maintain an environment that is clean, safe, and attractive for our guests.
- You have to be willing to work at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 28 weeks.
- You are at least 18 years old and have graduated from high school.
- You are able to meet moderate physical demands, including lifting, bending, climbing, and long periods of standing or walking.
- You are an American citizen or valid Green Card holder
- Calm under pressure and positive attitude.
Company: American Cruise Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A