Join our Apple Pay Security Engineering team and be creative while delivering the safest and best user-experience! If you’re passionate about iOS development we may have the job for you. You will have the opportunity to give to a better and more secure user experience across Apple’s products and services.
Apple is looking for a Software Engineer to work on our user authentication technology. You should possess strong interest in the area of Authentication, Single sign-on and Second Factor protocols, cryptography, and code protection. You should also have a deep understanding of consumer expectations and behaviors in this space. Multi-platform experience and working with different types of devices is a plus. Good communication skills are required for working with other groups within and outside the company.
- Passionate about details that are relevant to our customers
- BS/MS in Computer science or related field
- Self-motivated, critical, and outstanding analytical skills
- Able to thrive in a reciprocal environment and clearly communicate across many teams
- Debugging experience with stack traces, spin traces, performance & concurrency/threading issues.
- Proven experience with crafting and integrating client side REST APIs.
- We are looking for someone who has 5+years of experience in Object-oriented design and programming – specifically in Swift or Objective-C.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A