As a Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling, and even setting up their new products. You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. You’re proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple.
- You’re willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Apple’s unique style of service.
- You have strong people skills-you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- You’re passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility at learning new products and features.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Barbara, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A