View All Apple JobsApple
As a Genius, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers in need. You quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and compassion. After determining whether repairs can be done or a replacement is needed, you offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again. Even if you’re juggling more than one customer, you stay conscious of their time demands as well as your own. You fulfill Apple’s service commitment with style, speed, and skill. And you earn the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you offer mentorship, knowledge, and even tips and training. At Apple, we care about improving our services. We’re looking for people who identify problems and provide feedback to ensure our customer service stays relevant and current.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- An aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs and an eagerness to learn about all Apple products and devices.
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments.
- Success in team environments, demonstrating shared responsibility and accountability with other team members.
- Flexibility with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Maria, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A