View All Apple JobsApple
As a Manager, you’re responsible for inspiring your team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor. Elsewhere, you guide the talent that provides technical support and training, while working in partnership with the business team. And behind the scenes, you oversee operations such as inventory and visual merchandising. You actively build your teams – hiring, training, and developing team members in all these disciplines and more. Supporting Apple simplicity is a complex job, and you make it look easy.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
- If you live in Colorado, please click here.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A