View All Apple JobsApple
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you have the unrivaled and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
Our Hardware Technologies team is responsible for Apple’s breakthrough custom silicon and hardware technologies including battery, applications processors, storage controllers, sensors silicon, display silicon and other chipsets across Apple’s entire product line.
You will work among the best engineers in the world on our research and development team. We have positions within all major areas of hardware design, including, but not limited to CPU, GPU, SoC and AMS.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science or related field of study
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple functional teams across a variety of fields
- Experience with C/C++, Verilog, VHDL, Python, Perl, and/or Spice is beneficial
- Previous internship/co-op or project work in computer architecture, VLSI, design, logic design, or circuit design
- Apple is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy.
- Will be graduating with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree by August 2021
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A