View All Apple JobsApple
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Be a key player in our Organization. Help architect our future. Be part of the most successful global retailer in the world. At Apple, you’ll share a dedication to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation”. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking
- Proficient in English and Portuguese or Spanish.
- High degree of business and financial acumen.
- Solid understanding and experience in US / BR GAAP and Brazilian tax accounting.
- Highly organized; maintain the highest level of accuracy.
- Strong handling of Excel and SAP are required.
- Project Management knowledge is preferred.
- Bachelor in Business / Economics / Finance / Accounting. MBA is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Brazil’s PPB legislation and manufacturing process.
- Ability to partner and influence cross-functionally at all levels of the organization.
- 8+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated drive for success and a passion for growth and development.
- Ability to communicate with and explain financial concepts to non-finance people.
- Ability to simultaneously focus on the near- and long-term aspects of the business.
- Very detail oriented and able to handle vast amounts of data efficiently and accurately.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A