View All Apple JobsApple
Our Data Analysts become experts in AppleCare’s systems and processes to help motivate change across the world. In collaboration with the business, you will develop data-driven approaches to distill big data into action. As the authority in AppleCare Support Data you will define requirements for the data points captured across AppleCare Support technologies and applications. You will partner with other organizations to ingest and validate data, and assist in educating consumers in utilizing the data effectively.
- You are able to maximize data development using appropriate tools, standard methodologies, and techniques, to create quality data at the right time and place to support decisions is a measure of success for this role.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Data Analytics, or related quantitative social/physical science field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills is desired.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Extraordinary analytic, problem solving, and written/oral communication skills
- Flexible and able to multitask in a deeply dynamic business
- Experience with database platforms and reporting tools such as SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle, and/or MemSQL
- Strong Tableau experience
- Excellent time-management skills
- The ability to think out of the box and influence peers and management with data driven models is a must have.
- You will think creatively and strategically, executing AppleCare Support strategies to make definitive and measurable improvements in support of the global Contact Center. You will provide leadership in a multi-functional environment to articulate data requirements to senior leadership, product owners, and business customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Temple, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A