View All Apple JobsApple
The Quality Operations Managers (QOMs) lead teams of Quality Program Managers (QPMs) who are responsible for supporting and guiding their respective sites and business partners to achieve business goals. QOMs demonstrate a fundamental understanding of contact center operations. In addition, they anticipate broader business needs, collaborate influentially with cross-functional teams, and develop strategic goals and tactical plans. QOMs align resources to maintain a balance of customer, people, and business focus. They have a passion to develop future leaders; and drive accountability to ensure success.
To be successful in this role, qualified candidates should demonstrate an understanding of quality philosophies, systems, analysis methods, tools, standards, reporting, as well as organizational and team dynamics. They should possess the ability to illustrate the effective application of these principles into global and region-wide strategies as well as tactical team-specific processes in a dynamic environment. They must demonstrate a deep knowledge of contact center operations, including transaction monitoring standard methodologies, performance management, and vendor management practices. It’s important that you are able to articulate and analyze customer expectations and satisfaction, service experience improvement systems, and professional ethics. You must be skilled at resource balancing and dispute settlement.
This role requires a strong teammate who has extensive regional and/or global experience, in handling highly functional teams in a fast-paced environment. You will lead a team of QPMs, who are responsible in supporting and guiding their respective sites and business partners to achieve their goals in customer satisfaction and quality performance. This will be achieved through influencing management and quality personnel, adopting outstanding practices, and effective root cause analysis on the reasons for customer dissatisfaction or lack of adherence to customer and business critical processes and practices. As one of multiple QOM’s for the region, you will also partner with your peers to set direction for the overall QPM organization.
- Connect with and know cross-regional market leaders and peers to better understand and support global strategy
- Proven track record of success in managing individual contributors and managers in a multi-channel contact center environment
- Foster trust and build strong business partnerships
- Encourage a team to apply functional expertise and creativity to improve customer and Advisor experiences.
- Ensure and focus on achieving business goals
- Engage regularly with key partners and consolidate feedback
- Drive employee engagement that lives up to Apple culture and embodies the Apple Support Credo.
- Communicate in a strong, clear, and consistent manner which translates from strategy into action
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of a quality organization, team dynamics, and conflict management
- Lead individual contributors in a multi-channel contact center environment
- BA/BS or MBA in business management, communications, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Six Sigma or COPC Certification Highly Desired
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A