View All Apple JobsApple
As an Apple Support Advisor, you’ll support many of our popular products, form iPhones to iPads to MacBooks to desktop Macs. As our customers’ first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing extraordinary customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your technical knowledge, creativity, and passion to meet their needs. Your interaction will remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. We believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward.
You’re a problem-solver and easily connect with customers. You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You’re enamored by the ways things operate, and have the ability to find dynamic solutions to complex problems. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can effectively prioritize and balance your time.
You can multitask across systems and applications, work to resolve a variety of issues, and navigate a technical environment. You easily engage, explaining step-by-step solutions with compassionate understanding and an approach tailored to each individual customer. You’re dedicated to not only providing solutions, but also to crafting incredible customer experiences. If this sounds like you, you could be the next Apple Support College Advisor.
- Able to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- 2.7 GPA preferred
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Potential for tailoring communication and style to differing audiences
- Ability to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Students must be enrolled at a participating university
- Teamwork mentality with aptitude for sharing expertise and appreciating feedback
- iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac experience
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn while accepting new challenges
- Real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A