As a Store Leader, you inspire teams to deliver measurable results for the store’s various business sectors. You lead a sales force that discovers customers’ needs and delivers solutions to build Apple loyalty. Your technical support team help maintain customers’ trust in Apple and its products. Your business team bring the Apple experience to business customers. And the training staff you coach teach customers how to get the most out of their Apple products. You build these lines of business by selecting and developing a knowledgeable talent pool. In addition to team building, you create excitement around products, launches, programmes and initiatives. You’re responsible for upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality. And by driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance Apple loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich customers’ lives.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome — a retail background is not necessary.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Ability to manage separate business groups within a complex environment.
- You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
- Strong communication skills to clearly impart the Apple vision to the teams you oversee.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A