View All Apple Jobs Apple
Apple Cloud Machine Learning team is looking for talented and strong Software and ML platform engineers (at all levels of seniority) to help us build the next generation A/B Experimentation and ML platforms. Our team is solving key challenges in automating model training, a/b experimentation, model delivery and serving with intense focus on data security and preserving user privacy.
You’ll work in a small and dynamic team, building new functionalities for A/B Experimentation and ML platforms and collaborating across groups. You’ll also participate in crafting systems, algorithm, and optimization efforts to ship product with impact.
- Provide technical leadership.
- Build distributed backend systems for training and serving ML models at Apple scale.
- Influence data-driven optimization efforts.
- Build platforms and features which will help data driven decision-making and improve Apple’s user experience.
- Build backend for data visualization tools to facilitate analysis & synthesis of sophisticated datasets.
- Build tools that allow our customers to analyze the results of A/B experiments as well as proactive monitoring of the health of experiments.
- Strong data-driven thinking.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases, Spark, Hadoop, or other distributed frameworks.
- Proven mathematical knowledge.
- Experience building large scale applications/services with Java, Scala, Go or Python.
- You’ve earned a: (a) PhD in Computer Science with experience building production systems, or (b) MS in CS with 4+ years of experience in working with large data projects with at least 1 year running experiments or building experimentation platform, or (c) BS in CS with 6+ years of experience in the industry with at least 2 year running experiments or building experimentation platform.
- Proven track record of delivering production software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A