View All Apple JobsApple
We are looking for a hardworking new member of our Apple Music marketing team who is ready to help our customers discover their next favourite track and highlight the work of our top notch editorial team. Are you passionate about music and music culture? Do you have in-depth marketing experience in the music industry? Then we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with Production teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service.
- Define clear and tangible marketing priorities and monitor / partner around its flawless execution.
- Work closely with our business and editorial teams to build iconic and impactful campaigns.
- Define marketing plans for our Music initiatives, that are developed and executed to a high standard, are locally relevant, have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment.
- Be a generator of ideas for local execution and also to implement global campaigns in a way that meet the high Apple standards.
- Run and expand business relationships with existing marketing partners & targets.
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s music products, and mobile technology.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge about the music industry and music streaming, specifically.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, collaborative and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively, a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
- Extensive marketing experience in music, with deep knowledge of digital and above-the-line marketing channels.
- Ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders, and capable of understanding Apple’s overall priorities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A