View All Apple JobsApple
As part of the team, you’ll help Apple Pay engineers write beautiful user documentation for both internal and external audiences. You’ll collaborate with them to build easy-to-understand API references, integration guides, message sequence diagrams, and everything in between. You’ll also help consolidate, coordinate, and improve existing documentation.
In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to write more creatively. For example, you could write the copy that introduces our technology to both business and technical audiences who want to integrate their systems with Apple Pay.
Some of these documents conform to the OpenAPI Specification (OAS). And most of them are stored centrally in a secure and private GitHub environment. Therefore, knowledge of the standard and these technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of Markdown, JSON, YAML, or similar languages.
- Dedication to solving problems and sharing solutions.
- Ability to optimally communicate and collaborate with a broad group of people, including engineers, project managers, business stakeholders, and third-party partners.
- Whether you have a traditional English or CS degree, or learned some other way, we’d love to talk.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Passion for quality, design, and user experience.
- Experience writing and structuring user documentation for a technical audience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A