View All Apple JobsApple
As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation. Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone and iPad devices. At other times, you refer customers to support team members who get them up and running again. You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to get started on photo, video and music projects. The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping Apple maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success.
- As your verification plan approaches completion, you will be working closely with the design team to ensure all cases (including corners) are tested and the design behaves as intended.
- You will implement various components of the verification environment and participate in debugging testbench code as well as deep design debug.
- You will work with the Design Verification Team to create verification plans— covering stimulus creation, checking strategy and completeness metrics—and collaborate with the architecture and design teams to ensure potential issues are dealt with as early as possible in the design cycle.
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A