View All Apple Jobs Apple
The Apple Care Digital team is looking for a Web Producer with a passion for customer experience and a proven track record of managing multiple web customer-facing projects in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with Program Managers and Web Production leads in our Digital Production team to deliver an extraordinary online support experience to our customers worldwide.
- Build/lead website content inventories
- Creation and maintenance of process documentations
- Understand current digital processes, identify areas of opportunities and explore process automation needs
- Work closely with Web Production leads to build, update and maintain our web pages
- Analyse web page traffic, usage, identify trends and patterns to help optimize the customer experience
- Develop knowledge of consumer behaviour on the website using available analytics data
- Execute projects led by Digital production team such as, new product launches and quality programs
- Participate in Business User Acceptance testing
- Perform quality checks on all our web pages
- Provide inputs on enhancement opportunities for the CMS
- High level of integrity, focus on high-quality results and sense of urgency to make things happen
- Demonstrable ability to execute operational processes on time, with high quality and with minimum supervision
- Flexible demeanor towards working hours, availability during off hours when needed, to engage with the team in US to support such activities as new product launches or project related work.
- Knowledge of Apple products is a plus
- Experience in A/B testing is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-8 years in a digital organization
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager
- Knowledge of Adobe/Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience in planning, managing, and delivering small to medium-scale projects
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead projects and communicate clearly with partner team
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Self motivated, engaged and exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent teammate with ability to collaborate optimally within and across teams
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in constantly evolving environments, and embrace change
- Working knowledge of the Web and Web Production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A