View All Apple JobsApple
We’ve all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun, and pursue our passions.
Apple’s App Store is the world’s largest and most innovative software store, serving more than half a billion customers every week. Over the last 10 years, the App Store has brought gaming to new audiences across 155 countries and, today, iOS is the most popular gaming platform in the world. But we believe we’re just getting started.
The App Store team is seeking a hardworking and results-oriented Games Business Manager who will be working closely with game developers across India and the world, to help them identify growth opportunities and maximize business success on the App Store.
- Outstanding relationship management and interpersonal skills, with ability to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Solid project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads, and adhere to tight deadlines while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience with deep knowledge of the of the Indian mobile games ecosystem, including both local and global players and content.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience across business development, product management, or marketing, within the mobile games space
- A strong desire to learn and succeed
- Excellent presentation skills, demonstrated ability to synthesize data and information and package those insights into persuasive, impactful reports and presentations
- Solid understanding of game monetization models, game development, and game publishing.
- Integrity, Focus and Passion for games
- You will cultivate strong business relationships with key game developers having operations in India.
- You will utilize analytical and critical thinking to develop strategies and actionable solutions to help game developers improve performance, seize opportunities, and grow their business on the App Store.
- You will work cross functionality with Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Games Monetization, Analytics, and Operations teams.
- You will work very closely with our editorial teams and be involved in the programming of the App Store.
- You will maintain a deep understanding of their product pipelines and business strategies to ensure the best content is made available for Apple’s platforms.
- You will draw on your expertise in the gaming industry to identify new trends, business opportunities, and high potential partners.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Delhi, India
Application Deadline: N/A