View All Apple JobsApple
As a Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands. You understand that the Apple Store is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another visitor to the store into a loyal Apple customer.
As a Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’re also the person who guides them—advising, selling, and even setting up their new products. You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. You’re proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- You have strong people skills—you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- You’re passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- You’re willing to learn and embrace Apple’s unique style of service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A