View All Apple JobsApple
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We’re looking for an engineer to help us shape the future direction of Mail on iOS and macOS. Your impact will extend beyond Mail, as you help drive the iOS and macOS platforms forward.
In this role, you’ll help us develop new, innovative Mail features while taking existing features to the next level. You’ll be involved from beginning to end — brainstorming, prototyping, coding, debugging, shipping, and addressing customer feedback. You will collaborate with the Mail Frameworks team, the WebKit team, other iOS application and framework teams, and Apple’s Human Interface group. Our ideal candidate is imaginative and self-motivated, and cares deeply about craftsmanship and quality.
- Strong object-oriented programming experience.
- Knowledge of SQL databases and database schema design
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent.
- Familiarity with UIKit and AppKit
- Ability to diagnose performance, memory, and other issues by digging into lower levels of the stack.
- Basic understanding of the OS, graphics, networking, and other sub-systems
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Creativity and enthusiasm for design.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment focused on learning.
- Knowledge of Objective-C, preferred.
- Experience with user interface development
- Excellent communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A