View All Apple JobsApple
The Channel XF Producer is responsible for producing the Channel creative work for both Apple-Led and Partner-led opportunities in market. This person will be both an excellent producer as well as a pro-active strategic thinker, with a strong point of view on both Apple’s and partner’s channel communications.
- Work closely with key vendors and functions to realise creative projects across all disciplines.
- Write concise, strategic, creative briefs for identified initiatives, and be accountable for the delivery and flawless execution of the work
- Support localisation strategy and detailed execution of WW campaigns into channel environments.
- Provide a strategic point of view on Channel and Partner Communications
- Lead channel creative opportunities for a key market or key partner by working collaboratively with studio creatives and other functional teams.
- Travels required to Cupertino, California, once travel is permitted.
- Work with stakeholders across Apple to identify strategic initiatives and opportunities to improve communications across channel
- Producing the origination of both Apple led campaign work and partner-led creative projects
- Passionate about the creative process, adding insight and value to creative projects as they move through to execution.
- Significant agency or brand marketing experience.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, able to develop positive relationships across functions.
- A deep knowledge of Channel environments and curious about trends and future developments in this area.
- Proven ability to drive creative development of work with in-house creatives and/or external agencies and vendors.
- A good listener and practical problem solver.
- Proven ability to write concise, strategic creative briefs for the above initiatives, and accountability for delivery and flawless execution of the work.
- Excellent writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills.
- Also able to work collaboratively within a wider team.
- An excellent cross-functional creative producer.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Creative work assessment; able to distinguish between good and bad.
- A results-oriented person, with integrity and determination.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A