View All Apple JobsApple
The Apple education team are here to help education institutions transform their learning environments. To realise this goal, we establish strong relationships with teachers and leaders, think deeply about school communities, and respect their history and culture. We build a vision that can inspire educators to transform using Apple products whilst preserving and developing Indigenous culture and language.
- Act as a cross functional advocate within Apple, as part of a One Apple approach to supporting successful Indigenous Education.
- In this highly collaborative role, be responsible for community facing meetings, including community round tables, partnership meetings, and classroom visits.
- Lead strategic First Nations initiatives across K-12, Higher Education and with other key organisations.
- Create and develop professional learning communities and facilitate sharing of knowledge across these communities.
- Champion the role of Apple technology to support indigenous education.
- Establish and develop relationships of trust with relevant education, and other Indigenous organisations.
- You see the world through the eyes of education leaders and teachers by deeply understanding their learning environments, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, you exceed them, and create strategies that can truly shape the future!
- You enable others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story!
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple.
- You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up and bring your knowledge to the table.
- You engage an audience by bringing them along for the journey.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A