View All Argos JobsArgos
- As a Stock Assistant you’ll be working in the heart of the whole operation keeping our stores stocked up and ready for business. Responsible for dealing with deliveries and putting stock away on a timely basis and in priority order, you will be aware of the importance of health and safety.
- We have a number of roles for 8 hours per week, on a fixed term contract for 12 weeks, working early morning shifts from 5.00am – 9.00am across 2 days per week with the possibility of overtime.
- Due to the working hours, and in line with the Employment of Young Persons Act, we will not be able to employ anyone under the age of 18 for this role.
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills
- A proven ability to work methodically, and cope well under pressure
- Keen to develop and progress your career with Argos
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A