Website Asda Stores Limited
Asda currently have an exciting opportunity for a Buying Manager to join our Marketing Procurement team. This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated individuals to progress their career, support Asda through its Customer Transformation strategy and contribute to Asda’s Every Day Low Cost culture.
As an ASDA Buying Manager you will be leading on and supporting a range of commercial activities with a focus on Media and Creative, with opportunity to support on other marketing categories including Production.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the Marketing function, with an strong understanding of the Media, Creative and Production industries.
- Partnering with senior stakeholders (Senior Directors, VPs) to advise on direction and commercial approach
- Responsible for managing procurement systems including savings reports, contract management and sourcing solutions (Ariba).
- Being accountable for creating and implementing Category Strategies to support to business objectives.
- Supporting with the Supplier Management Programme and helping to identify and mitigate risk in our supply chains.
- Being responsible for the end-to-end delivery of complex and agile strategic sourcing processes
- Strong knowledge of commercial sourcing processes necessary to identify and onboard best in class capabilities and deals through excellent negotiation skills.
- Previous experience of Marketing procurement, including Media, Creative and Production is desirable.
- Ability to work in an agile manner to flex and support the business needs in a fast-paced transformation environment
- Experience from other Marketing categories including instore marketing, point of sale, print, research and insights and PR.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huddersfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A