View All Asda Stores Limited JobsAsda Stores Limited
We’ll support your professional development through Continuing Education and Training. Alongside professional support for everyone in our Optical teams, you’ll also have a guaranteed place at our annual Optical Conference where we share best practice and new ideas. You’ll also receive training in our Retail Academy and Centre of Excellence.
- Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
- Planning eye tests and contact lens clinics that meet customers’ needs.
- Ensuring the department and team remain safe and legal.
- Ensuring customers get the best legally dispensed optical products.
- The day-to-day management of the Optical department, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
- Driving the business forward.
Qualification & Experience:
You’ll want to deliver outstanding clinical care to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment. You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician.
- You’ll be registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board and be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET).
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A