View All Asda Stores Limited JobsAsda Stores Limited
ASDA Technology is going through a significant transformation from a traditional delivery organisation, to a Digital and DevOps based model with a relentless focus on our customer. A fantastic opportunity is available for a DevOps Lead to join one of our Product Teams. You’ll have experience of managing a team of Technical people and/or suppliers ideally in a mobile or web environment. In return you’ll get to see the Applications your team build being used by Colleagues and external Customers.
- Collaborate with Product Teams to ensure robust release schedule and plans are in place.
- Collaborate with Product Teams and Service Transition to ensure product increments follow a continuous service transition approach.
- Line management for ASDA Colleagues and functional management of partner / contract resource, including on shore and off shore resource.
- Identify opportunities to optimize operating costs and increase efficiency from IT suppliers and contracts.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of the supplier service improvement plans, problems and technical debt.
- Perform contract or SLA reviews at least annually, reviewing and making risk assessments of IT suppliers and contracts on a regular basis, to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Develop and review SLAs for third party suppliers, participate in development and renewal of contracts with procurement team and aligned to business needs.
- Collaborate and manage support documentation standards for technical, systems and functional aspects of applications and systems, ensuring they follow a ‘product mindset’.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of Operating Cloud based Microservices (AWS, Azure)
- Experience working in an Agile, ITIL and DevOps environment.
- Strong experience in line management, performance management, coaching and mentoring colleagues
- Background of managing a team and/or suppliers ideally in a mobile environment
- Experience of managing SLAs for third party suppliers and supporting the development and renewal of contracts with procurement team
- Previous experience of working with in-house development teams to create and maintain a continuous service transition approach
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A