View All Avis Budget Group JobsAvis Budget Group
Lead our Fleet Maintenance team to success and ensure our customers are always safe in our fleet of new vehicles! As a technical expert and team manager, you’ll oversee preventative maintenance, repair orders, outside vendor support, and warranty submissions.
- Minimize vehicle downtime and units out of service.
- Ensure warranty submissions meet or exceed business plan and are properly submitted.
- Guide P&L performance and productivity.
- Hire, train, engage, energize, set up for success, coach and recognize team members to enable a high-performing culture.
- Guide the resolution of employee relations issues and maintain professional relationships.
- Ensure safe work environment and processes in and around our shops.
- Assign work and supervise associates; ensure all repair orders are completed and processed in accordance with guidelines; approve all maintenance expenditures and submit invoices for approval/payment.
- Select, manage and inspect outside vendor work to service levels and standards; maintain invoices and insurance policies.
- Ensure timely and quality completion of recalls and preventative maintenance.
- Strong time-management, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Strong process orientation with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent analytical, creative problem solving and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Proactive cross-functional team player able to work in a fast paced service-oriented work environment.
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- At least 3 years of hands-on mechanical supervisory experience
- Ability to travel depending on district/territory to outlying locations and vendors.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Proven ability to engage a team and drive results.
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide work direction to a team of technicians and staff.
Company: Avis Budget Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A