It’s an exciting time at Barclays. We’re driving change to be the digital leader in the market, which means our customer service teams are more important than ever. As a Customer Specialist in our Care Department you’ll help create exceptional customer experiences through actively listening and establishing rapport with our customers.
You will be receiving inbound phone calls from customers and service their needs effectively and efficiently.
• You will be listening actively and establishing rapport with our customers.
• You will be quickly understanding and analyzing customer needs while still adhering to compliance regulations and security policies.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of experience in customer service/call center experience.
- Strong PC and internet skills with very good organization and work prioritization skills
- Excellent oral communications skills (grammar, negotiation, positive tone, active listening, etiquette, empathy, confidence) and written skills (spelling, logical thought processes and sentence construction, appropriate word choice)
- Banking or credit card experiences a strong plus
- Ability to prove excellent performance and attendance record is preferred.
- Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Extremely customer-focused; positive with a professional attitude
- Intelligent, self-motivated, independent thinker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A