View All Barclays JobsBarclays
On behalf of a global financial services organization, develop, create, and modify Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions using Salesforce.com platform and build customized Salesforce applications.
- Load data into Salesforce environments and perform Salesforce integration testing.
- Create and execute Unit and Integration tests and integrate DevOps into Salesforce environment.
- Implement Certificate Management and Single Sign On Authentication to enable secure automated login for users.
- Apply knowledge of Agile / Waterfall Methodologies and participate in full Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation.
- Participate in hackathons to create new applications from inception to implementation.
- Mentor peers and junior team members and host Salesforce Trainings.
- Propose strategic changes to multiple Salesforce applications.
- Gather requirements, map business requirements to technical design, and prepare technical documentation, UML models, and diagrams.
- Create optimized queries in SOQL/SOSL to retrieve and insert data from Salesforce with Oracle as backend database.
- Design object model and code structure and develop optimized, reusable code adhering to industry coding standards.
- Perform code review to ensure organizational coding standards are met.
- Build sophisticated custom standalone lightning applications on Salesforce.com platform using Custom Apex API’s, Web Services – Streaming API, REST API, and Bulk API.
- Perform migration of code and configuration between Salesforce environments.
- Implement real time data integration between Salesforce and external systems, downstream applications via CDI gateway, and 3rd party application exchange products used by Sales and Research team.
- Requires Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, or related field and at least five (5) years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as a Software Engineer/Developer, Systems Engineer, IT Analyst, Analyst Programmer, or related occupation.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience with each of the following required skills: Salesforce Apex Coding; Salesforce Shield; Salesforce Lightning; Sales Cloud/Service Cloud; SOQL/SOSL; Object Oriented Programming; Web application development; Informatica Power Center ETL Tool.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A