View All Bed Bath & Beyond JobsBed Bath & Beyond
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department with the day-to-day operations. The Human Resources Coordinator will contribute to the implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff; and assists company managers with HR issues.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Company: Bed Bath & Beyond
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A